Funny Math Jokes for Kids
Enjoy a range of great jokes related to everything from numbers to statistics, fractions, mathematicians and geometry.
- What do mathematicians eat on Halloween? Pumpkin Pi.
- Why did the math book look so sad? Because it had so many problems.
- A circle is just a round straight line with a hole in the middle.
- Decimals have a point.
- Why do plants hate math? Because it gives them square roots.
- Why did the boy eat his math homework? Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake.
- Have you heard the latest statistics joke? Probably.
- What did the acorn say when it grew up? Geometry.
- What do you call an empty parrot cage? Polygon.
- Cakes are round but Pi are square.
- How can you make time fly? Throw a clock out the window!
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
Funny Number Jokes for Kids
Have fun laughing at a range of jokes related to numerals, fractions and percentages.
- What did the zero say to the 8? Nice belt!
- Why is the number six so scared? Because seven eight nine!
- If you had 4 apples and 5 oranges in one hand and 6 apples and 7 oranges in the other, what would you have? Very large hands.
- Why do golfers carry a spare pair of socks? In case they get a hole in one.
- Why didn’t the two 4’s feel like dinner? Because they already 8.
- Natural numbers are better for your health.
- What has 6 wheels and flies? A garbage truck.
- 6 out of 5 people have difficulty with fractions.
- 63.7% of statistics are wrong.
- Math is made of 50 percent formulas, 50 percent proofs and 50 percent imagination.
- There are three types of people in the world, those who can count and those who can’t.
Funny Math Riddles for Kids
Check out our funny math riddles for kids and enjoy some brain bending riddles with a funny twist.
- Which month has 28 days? All of them of course!
- What’s the easiest way to double your money? Put it in front of a mirror.
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A clock
- What 4 days of the week start with the letter ‘t’? Tuesday, Thursday, today and tomorrow.
- What goes up and doesn’t come back down? Your age.
- If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what are four and five? 9
- What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A glove.
- What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment and yet never in a thousand years? The letter m.
- What occurs twice in a week, once in a year but never in a day? The letter e.
- If there are 4 apples and you take away 3, how many do you have? You took 3 apples so obviously you have 3.
- Where do fish keep their money? In the river bank.
- How did the soccer fan know before the game that the score would be 0-0? The score is always 0-0 before the game.